Wanted man James Mitchell could be in Essex
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the picture of a man they want to trace in connection with an alleged burglary, driving charges and failing to appear in court.
James Mitchell, 29, is sought by officers in Essex after he failed to appear in court to face charges of driving while disqualified in October 2014.
He was due to appear at Basildon Crown Court on November 13 last year for the offence which happened in Tilbury, Essex.
Northamptonshire Police would also like to speak with the man in connection with dangerous driving, driving while disqualified and failing to stop following an incident on Thursday, March 10 in Rockingham, Corby.
He is also sought in connection with an alleged burglary in Lyndon, Rutland, Leicestershire on February 19.
You may also want to watch:
The individual may be in Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire or Essex.
Anyone with information can contact Northamptonshire police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 5 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 6 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 7 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 8 English Touring Opera coming to Saffron Hall with rarely performed Handel opera
- 9 Runners raise more than £1,500 for Accuro in west Essex
- 10 Team Max to hold fundraising auction for planned children's hospital