Waste collection arrangements and Uttlesford District Council opening hours over Easter
- Credit: Archant
There will be no black waste non-recycling or food waste collections in Uttlesford on Good Friday (April 18) due to the Easter Bank Holiday.
Residents who were due to have their wheelie bins and food caddies emptied on Friday will instead have them collected the following day (Saturday, April 19).
All other collections next week will take place as scheduled. To check your collection day go to uttlesford.gov.uk/bins and enter your post code.
The council offices in London Road, Saffron Walden, will close on Thursday, April 17 at 5pm and re-open on Tuesday, April 22 at 8.30am.
Online payments can still be made via uttlesford.gov.uk
You may also want to watch:
Saffron Walden Museum remains open throughout the Easter weekend – from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 2-5pm on Good Friday, Sunday and Easter Monday.
- 1 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 2 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 5 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show