Waste collection arrangements and Uttlesford District Council opening hours over Easter
- Credit: Archant
There will be no black waste non-recycling or food waste collections in Uttlesford on Good Friday (April 18) due to the Easter Bank Holiday.
Residents who were due to have their wheelie bins and food caddies emptied on Friday will instead have them collected the following day (Saturday, April 19).
All other collections next week will take place as scheduled. To check your collection day go to uttlesford.gov.uk/bins and enter your post code.
The council offices in London Road, Saffron Walden, will close on Thursday, April 17 at 5pm and re-open on Tuesday, April 22 at 8.30am.
Online payments can still be made via uttlesford.gov.uk
You may also want to watch:
Saffron Walden Museum remains open throughout the Easter weekend – from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 2-5pm on Good Friday, Sunday and Easter Monday.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 6 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 8 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 9 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 10 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing