Waste collection arrangements and Uttlesford District Council opening hours over Easter
- Credit: Archant
There will be no black waste non-recycling or food waste collections in Uttlesford on Good Friday (April 18) due to the Easter Bank Holiday.
Residents who were due to have their wheelie bins and food caddies emptied on Friday will instead have them collected the following day (Saturday, April 19).
All other collections next week will take place as scheduled. To check your collection day go to uttlesford.gov.uk/bins and enter your post code.
The council offices in London Road, Saffron Walden, will close on Thursday, April 17 at 5pm and re-open on Tuesday, April 22 at 8.30am.
Online payments can still be made via uttlesford.gov.uk
You may also want to watch:
Saffron Walden Museum remains open throughout the Easter weekend – from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 2-5pm on Good Friday, Sunday and Easter Monday.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 4 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 10 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing