Websites crucial for Newport business
WEBSITES are already crucial, but as businesses navigate their way out of a gloomy 2009 and try to prosper in 2010, that importance is becoming even more focused. That is the view of the director of an established company that has just moved into Newport.
WEBSITES are already crucial, but as businesses navigate their way out of a gloomy 2009 and try to prosper in 2010, that importance is becoming even more focused.
That is the view of the director of an established company that has just moved into Newport.
Matt Cooper, chief executive of website and business designers H18, says that a top quality website will give any business a lift and he is looking forward to helping other business in the area.
"We want to help," he said. "Website design is so important now. Anyone can have one and yes simple ones are easy to implement - but what a business needs is top quality and cutting-edge design.
You may also want to watch:
"Getting high on the Google rankings and offering e-commerce and online shopping facilities are just a few of the things that will help online expansion. We believe that no one in the area does this as well as us."
Matt originally started his company from his home in Great Dunmow. But he has seen it expand rapidly and has taken on an in-house design team including design director Jim Rayfield.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 Medical practice moving this week, and former £1.4m base attracts offer
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
Matt puts a lot of that success down to the business's own online presence. H18 has a growing list of clients in the area and many of them are looking good for strong online sales in 2010 after gaining increased recognition.
Jim said: "The nature of our business is that everything is about the design and concept, the creation of a brand.
"Our prices are very reasonable for the expertise and the customer service that people get. Website design is not just about getting the cheapest option available because in reality that does not work.
"Businesses that are being sold cheap websites do not really get any benefit, mainly because people won't be able to find it and when they do it can reflect badly on the company as a whole."
H18's own website can be found at www.h18.co.uk or you can call them on 01799 542366.
The new office address is 17 The Maltings, Station Road, Newport, CB11 3RN.
Or e-mail email@example.com.