Weekend Maintenance Work On National Express Train Services
TRACK improvements and maintenance work will be taking place between London Liverpool Street and Cambridge this Sunday (April 26).Improvement work on National Express East Anglia services will commence at 4am and is due to be completed by 1pm.Whilst wor
TRACK improvements and maintenance work will be taking place between London Liverpool Street and Cambridge this Sunday (April 26).
Improvement work on National Express East Anglia services will commence at 4am and is due to be completed by 1pm.
Whilst work is taking place buses will replace trains between Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport, Cheshunt and Hertford East and Cheshunt and Stansted Airport.
Liverpool Street to Cambridge services will be replaced by a bus at Cheshunt and train services will resume from Stansted to Cambridge. Bus journey time will be approximately one hour and 50 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Stansted Express services will also be replaced by buses with a journey time of approximately one hour.
For further information contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50 or visit www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 9 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out