Weekend Maintenance Work On National Express Train Services
TRACK improvements and maintenance work will be taking place between London Liverpool Street and Cambridge this Sunday (April 26).Improvement work on National Express East Anglia services will commence at 4am and is due to be completed by 1pm.Whilst wor
TRACK improvements and maintenance work will be taking place between London Liverpool Street and Cambridge this Sunday (April 26).
Improvement work on National Express East Anglia services will commence at 4am and is due to be completed by 1pm.
Whilst work is taking place buses will replace trains between Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport, Cheshunt and Hertford East and Cheshunt and Stansted Airport.
Liverpool Street to Cambridge services will be replaced by a bus at Cheshunt and train services will resume from Stansted to Cambridge. Bus journey time will be approximately one hour and 50 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Stansted Express services will also be replaced by buses with a journey time of approximately one hour.
For further information contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50 or visit www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 10 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank