Weekend weather forecast for East of England
TEMPERATURES are predicted to be a maximum of 2�C in the East of England over the weekend, with a wind-chill making it feel bitterly cold. With recent snowfall and showers the public is advised to take extra care and refer to the Highways Agency for furt
TEMPERATURES are predicted to be a maximum of 2�C in the East of England over the weekend, with a wind-chill making it feel bitterly cold.
With recent snowfall and showers the public is advised to take extra care and refer to the Highways Agency for further advice regarding traffic disruption on motorways and trunk roads.
Overview for the region
You may also want to watch:
Remaining very cold with further snow showers.
Today (Saturday January 9)
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 6 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 7 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 8 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 9 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
- 10 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
Generally rather cloudy with risk of further snow showers. These are expected to become more widespread in the south later. Feeling bitterly cold in the strong easterly wind. Maximum temperature 2�C.
With winds from the North East at 28 km/h and a low temperature of -1�C the night will be extremely cold.
Tomorrow (Sunday January 10)
Featuring snow and showers with a high of 1�C and a low of -1�C over night. Winds from the North East at 27 km/h will make this a chilly night.