When do the clocks go back in 2013?
WITH nights drawing in and an autumnal feel to the weather, many people will be wondering when the clocks go back?
So when do they go back this year?
British Summer Time (BST) traditionally starts on the last Sunday in March and ends on the final Sunday in October.
So clocks will go back an hour at 2am on Sunday, October 27, 2013, when BST ends and the country reverts to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
And when do the clocks go forward and back in 2014?
The dates for next year are March 30 and October 26.
- 1 Essex parents fear return to remote lessons amid school staff shortage
- 2 Proposed law which sparked Saffron Walden protests suffers House of Lords defeat
- 3 Consultation on traffic in Walden's Market Square ends on Monday
- 4 Essex Young Farmers celebrate Plough Sunday with Thaxted tractor run
- 5 Fire and ambulance crews rescue after serious M11 crash
- 6 Walden author unveils third book, with a touching dedication
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Penalty heartbreak for Saffron Walden as FA Vase dreams come to an end
- 9 Things to do in Essex February 2022
- 10 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Customer Excellence Award finalists