When do the clocks go back in 2013?
WITH nights drawing in and an autumnal feel to the weather, many people will be wondering when the clocks go back?
So when do they go back this year?
British Summer Time (BST) traditionally starts on the last Sunday in March and ends on the final Sunday in October.
So clocks will go back an hour at 2am on Sunday, October 27, 2013, when BST ends and the country reverts to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
And when do the clocks go forward and back in 2014?
You may also want to watch:
The dates for next year are March 30 and October 26.
- 1 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 2 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 3 Caught on camera: Motorcyclist feared for life in near-miss
- 4 Walden Wombles hold their first litter pick
- 5 Linton pupils join 362,000-strong school choir
- 6 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 7 New interim chief executive for district council
- 8 Mental health trust fined following 11 deaths
- 9 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
- 10 Saffron Walden young triathletes dominate at national qualifier