When do the clocks go back in 2013?
WITH nights drawing in and an autumnal feel to the weather, many people will be wondering when the clocks go back?
So when do they go back this year?
British Summer Time (BST) traditionally starts on the last Sunday in March and ends on the final Sunday in October.
So clocks will go back an hour at 2am on Sunday, October 27, 2013, when BST ends and the country reverts to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
And when do the clocks go forward and back in 2014?
You may also want to watch:
The dates for next year are March 30 and October 26.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 5 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 6 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 7 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 8 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
- 9 More restrictions set to be scrapped in Boris Johnson's winter Covid plan
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival