Win a �12,000 castle wedding in the Essex countryside
COUPLES have the opportunity to literally win a wedding at a castle thanks to the efforts of the Helen Rollason Cancer Charity.
The organisation which raises money to help fund cancer support centres across Essex and Herts has announced a raffle to win a wedding on Saturday January 28, 2012 at Hedingham Castle worth an amazing �12,000.
All raffle proceeds go to the charity, and the fantastic prize is for up to 80 guests and includes, full planning, consultation, candlelit ceremony in the castle keep, wedding breakfast, wine, toasting drink, professional photography, flowers, evening disco and overnight stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Stansted, including breakfast.
The raffle is to be drawn at the Vintage Wedding Fayre at Hedingham Castle on Sunday June 5 this year at 3pm.
Tickets are �10 each and are available now from Hedingham Castle on 01787 460261, Angela Lodge at Helen Rollason on 01245 514325.
You may also want to watch:
Full Terms and Conditions are available online at hedinghamcastle.co.uk
The charity has four support centres – two in Chelmsford, one in Middlesex and another in Sawbridgeworth. They offer a range of therapies including counselling, reflexology, aromatherapy, Bach flower remedies, massage, support groups and Manual Lymph Drainage.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 5 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 6 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 7 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 10 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
The charity is named after the first woman to present Grandstand, BBC Sports Helen Rollason MBE, and marked its 10th anniversary in 2009.