WIN tickets to see Little Howard and the Pencil of Life and Death!
FOLLOWING the huge success of the hit BBC TV show, Big Howard and his animated friend are making an appearance at the Civic Theatre, Chelmsford, on Sunday May 15 in Big Howard and the Magic Pencil of Life and Death.
For those that are not aware of this comedy duo, Little Howard is an animated six year old that bursts with energy in this unique family show featuring sing-a-along songs, innovative 3D animation and hilarious interactive stand-up comedy to keep all ages entertained.
The part-cartoon double act is the creation of stand-up comedian Howard Read. Big Howard interacts with his animated little chum from a giant screen and Little Howard is transformed from a cartoon character to 3D projection when the audience puts on their 3D glasses.
It’s not all mischief and silliness though.
The story sees Little Howard wanting very much to become a real little boy, but in the end he appreciates what he is.
You may also want to watch:
Creating a kind of magic, Little Howard responds to everything Big Howard says, almost as if he is really alive.
For a transfixing experience for children and adults alike, make sure you book your tickets now. �12 (conc �10) and a family ticket is �39. Shows at 11.30am and 2.30pm.
- 1 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 2 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 3 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 4 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 5 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 6 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 9 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision
To book call the box office on 01245 606505 or visit chelmsford.gov.uk/theatres.
To win a family ticket simply e-mail us the answer to the following question:
At the civic will Little Howard appear on:
A) A big screen
B) A bouncy castle
C) A banana
Send your entries to email@example.com