WIN tickets to see Little Howard and the Pencil of Life and Death!
FOLLOWING the huge success of the hit BBC TV show, Big Howard and his animated friend are making an appearance at the Civic Theatre, Chelmsford, on Sunday May 15 in Big Howard and the Magic Pencil of Life and Death.
For those that are not aware of this comedy duo, Little Howard is an animated six year old that bursts with energy in this unique family show featuring sing-a-along songs, innovative 3D animation and hilarious interactive stand-up comedy to keep all ages entertained.
The part-cartoon double act is the creation of stand-up comedian Howard Read. Big Howard interacts with his animated little chum from a giant screen and Little Howard is transformed from a cartoon character to 3D projection when the audience puts on their 3D glasses.
It’s not all mischief and silliness though.
The story sees Little Howard wanting very much to become a real little boy, but in the end he appreciates what he is.
You may also want to watch:
Creating a kind of magic, Little Howard responds to everything Big Howard says, almost as if he is really alive.
For a transfixing experience for children and adults alike, make sure you book your tickets now. �12 (conc �10) and a family ticket is �39. Shows at 11.30am and 2.30pm.
- 1 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
To book call the box office on 01245 606505 or visit chelmsford.gov.uk/theatres.
To win a family ticket simply e-mail us the answer to the following question:
At the civic will Little Howard appear on:
A) A big screen
B) A bouncy castle
C) A banana
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org