Witness appeal for two-vehicle M11 crash
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a two vehicle crash on the M11.
The incident happened at around 7.20pm yesterday (Wednesday) on the southbound carriageway of the M11 about a quarter of a mile south of the Junction 7 Harlow slip road.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who saw a red Land Rover Defender vehicle parked on the hard shoulder.
Police believe that as this vehicle was re-joining the motorway there was a collision with a green Land Rover Defender.
The driver of the red Land Rover, a 60-year-old man from Harlow, was taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital with serious injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
The southbound motorway was closed to allow officers to conduct an investigation of the scene. It was fully reopened at around 1am.
Anyone with information about the collision has been asked to call the Chigwell Road Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 6 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 8 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 9 New development plan for former Friends' School
- 10 Council leader continues fight against Stansted expansion