Witness appeal for two-vehicle M11 crash
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a two vehicle crash on the M11.
The incident happened at around 7.20pm yesterday (Wednesday) on the southbound carriageway of the M11 about a quarter of a mile south of the Junction 7 Harlow slip road.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who saw a red Land Rover Defender vehicle parked on the hard shoulder.
Police believe that as this vehicle was re-joining the motorway there was a collision with a green Land Rover Defender.
The driver of the red Land Rover, a 60-year-old man from Harlow, was taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital with serious injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
The southbound motorway was closed to allow officers to conduct an investigation of the scene. It was fully reopened at around 1am.
Anyone with information about the collision has been asked to call the Chigwell Road Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 2 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 3 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 4 Delight as triathlon returns to Saffron Walden for 20th edition
- 5 Mencap 'thank you' for Dig It community allotment
- 6 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 7 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 8 New cup and pavilion are dedicated to memory of Colin Bazley
- 9 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 10 Cambridge Music Festival returns with 30th anniversary programme of concerts and online offerings