Witness appeal for two-vehicle M11 crash
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a two vehicle crash on the M11.
The incident happened at around 7.20pm yesterday (Wednesday) on the southbound carriageway of the M11 about a quarter of a mile south of the Junction 7 Harlow slip road.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who saw a red Land Rover Defender vehicle parked on the hard shoulder.
Police believe that as this vehicle was re-joining the motorway there was a collision with a green Land Rover Defender.
The driver of the red Land Rover, a 60-year-old man from Harlow, was taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital with serious injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
The southbound motorway was closed to allow officers to conduct an investigation of the scene. It was fully reopened at around 1am.
Anyone with information about the collision has been asked to call the Chigwell Road Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40