Woman in her 20s taken to hospital with “multiple injuries” following two-car crash this morning
A woman with “multiple injuries” has been taken to hospital following a two-car collision near Linton this morning (Tuesday).
The crash happened on the A1307 near Horseheath and two ambulances, a rapid response car, the East Anglian Air Ambulance, and the hazardous area response team (HART) attended after several 999 calls were made at 8.23am.
Four people were assessed at the scene and one of these, a woman in her 20s, was taken to Addebrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: “The driver of one of the cars, a woman believed to be in her 20s, had suffered multiple injuries including possible internal and pelvic damage.
“She was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by land ambulance in a stable but serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
“The three other people were travelling in the other car and after assessment, did not require transport to hospital.”
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 4 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 10 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing