Woman in serious condition after motorcycle crash
A WOMAN is in a serious condition in hospital after being rescued from the scene of a horrifying motorcycle crash.
Paramedics from Saffron Walden were called to Finchingfield Road in Little Sampford just after 6.30pm on Monday night after a woman, believed to be in her 30s and from Royston, had come off her bike.
An emergency car practitioner and a fast response doctor also attended the scene.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: “The paramedics and the doctor at the scene worked extremely hard to treat, stabilise and immobilise the woman who sustained serious leg injuries.
“Following this, she was taken to an awaiting trauma team at the Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.”
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call us on 01799 512882
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 9 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 10 Stations benefit from funding