Woman injured after car leaves road
A WOMAN suffered serious injuries after her car left the road at Ickleton.
The 48-year-old, from Norwich, had left the M11 at junction 9 for the A11 when the Renault Clio she was travelling in left the slip road. The collision happened at 1.48pm on Sunday (April 8).
The road was closed until 6.30pm.
She was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where she remains in a serious condition.
Pc Mark Lappin, the investigating officer, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the car leave the road to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Lappin on 101.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Gardeners behind the best-kept Saffron Walden allotments named
- 3 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 4 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 5 Team Max to hold fundraising auction for planned children's hospital
- 6 Runners raise more than £1,500 for Accuro in west Essex
- 7 Food collection and seasonal songs at R A Butler's harvest festival
- 8 English Touring Opera coming to Saffron Hall with rarely performed Handel opera
- 9 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 10 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages