Woman injured after car leaves road
A WOMAN suffered serious injuries after her car left the road at Ickleton.
The 48-year-old, from Norwich, had left the M11 at junction 9 for the A11 when the Renault Clio she was travelling in left the slip road. The collision happened at 1.48pm on Sunday (April 8).
The road was closed until 6.30pm.
She was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where she remains in a serious condition.
Pc Mark Lappin, the investigating officer, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the car leave the road to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Lappin on 101.
- 1 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 2 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 3 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 4 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 5 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 6 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 9 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire