Woman injured after car leaves road
A WOMAN suffered serious injuries after her car left the road at Ickleton.
The 48-year-old, from Norwich, had left the M11 at junction 9 for the A11 when the Renault Clio she was travelling in left the slip road. The collision happened at 1.48pm on Sunday (April 8).
The road was closed until 6.30pm.
She was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where she remains in a serious condition.
Pc Mark Lappin, the investigating officer, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the car leave the road to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Lappin on 101.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 6 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 7 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 10 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return