Woman injured after car leaves road
A WOMAN suffered serious injuries after her car left the road at Ickleton.
The 48-year-old, from Norwich, had left the M11 at junction 9 for the A11 when the Renault Clio she was travelling in left the slip road. The collision happened at 1.48pm on Sunday (April 8).
The road was closed until 6.30pm.
She was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital where she remains in a serious condition.
Pc Mark Lappin, the investigating officer, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the car leave the road to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Lappin on 101.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 5 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 10 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout