Woman taken to hospital with burns after Walden fire
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital with burns on Sunday (April 25) after a fire.
Emergency services were called to Little Walden Road, Saffron Walden, around 10am.
East Anglian Air Ambulance was also in attendance to assist. Pilots Matt Sandbach and Andy Moorhouse landed the Anglia Two helicopter on a nearby field.
Doctor Becky Mersh and Critical Care Paramedic Liam Sagi provided pre-hospital care.
The woman was taken by road ambulance to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
Essex Police said investigations are ongoing.
Anyone with information can submit a report online to police at https://www.essex.police.uk or use the Live Chat button to speak to an online operator between 7am to 11pm. Quote crime reference number 42/77138/21.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 3 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 4 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 5 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 10 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
You can also call police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.