Woman suffers asthma attack following shed fire in Essex village

A WOMAN was left suffering an asthma attack caused by shock following a shed fire in Clavering.

A WOMAN was left suffering an asthma attack caused by shock following a shed fire in Clavering.

Crews from Newport and Stansted were called to the property in Stortford Road at 8.15pm on Friday.

The officer in charge reported that the shed was 100 per cent alight. Firefighters tackled the flames using two hose reel jets, and gave the woman oxygen before leaving her in the care of the ambulance service.

The fire was fully extinguished by 8.52pm.

More to follow...