Woman suffers ‘suspected neck and back injuries’ in two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Two women have been injured following a car crash in Wimbish this morning (Thursday).
Paramedics were called to the scene of the two-vehicle crash near Carver Barracks shortly after 8am.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: “We sent two ambulance crews, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer.
“Two females were treated, one had suspected neck and back injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
“The other was walking wounded.”
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews, one from Newport and the other from Saffron Walden, were also called at about 8.10am. Firefighters used specialist cutting equipment to remove the roof of one of the vehicles.
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 NCTJ staff raise more than £7,000 for journalism bursary
- 3 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 9 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 10 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity