Work commences at Saffron Walden development
- Credit: Archant
WORK has commenced at Persimmon Homes’ latest development in Saffron Walden which will provide 93 three and four bedroom houses just minutes from the characterful town centre.
The Tudor Park development, located on Ashdon Road, will provide much needed homes in the area including starter homes and family properties.
Persimmon Homes Essex’s construction director Grant Bauckham said: “This exciting development of both detached and semi detached properties has been carefully designed to offer spacious living accommodation and flexible living space and we’re delighted that work is now underway on site.
“All properties will be equipped with a garage or driveway and will benefit from features such as en-suite shower rooms, separate studies and bay windows.
“We will also be creating a brand new play area for the younger generation ensuring a delightful setting for people moving into the area or local people looking to purchase a brand new home.”
You may also want to watch:
Tudor Park is ideally placed for commuting with the M11 accessible in minutes offering links to London as well as Stansted Airport which serves numerous domestic and international destinations.
Persimmon Homes Essex sales and marketing director, Norman Sharpe, adds: “This development will cater for the local need for family homes and we will be offering a range of incentives to help make the move as easy as possible for people.
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 6 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 8 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 9 New development plan for former Friends' School
- 10 Share your views: Should Freedom Day on June 21 go ahead?
“The government backed NewBuy scheme will be available helping buyers who don’t have a large deposit to put down on a mortgage and our part exchange plus scheme can help buyers with an existing property to sell by enabling them to move quickly and easily, without the worry and headache of finding a buyer.”
For further information, visit persimmonhomes.com and choose the development from the drop down list or call 01376 518811.