Young stars to perform at music concert in Essex village
THE second Music at the Crossroads concert will be held at St Mary s Church, Radwinter, at 7.30pm on Saturday September 5. Following the huge success of the first concert in May, which featured jazz singer Joanna Eden, the Music at the Crossroads returns
THE second Music at the Crossroads concert will be held at St Mary's Church, Radwinter, at 7.30pm on Saturday September 5.
Following the huge success of the first concert in May, which featured jazz singer Joanna Eden, the Music at the Crossroads returns with a new and exciting line up.
Featuring an invited group of talented, up and coming local 18- to 20-year-olds, the concert promises to be a showcase for stars of the future.
They will be playing a variety of instruments including harp, classical guitar and piano as well as voice and they will be playing music from a wide range of genres.
You may also want to watch:
The aim is to promote live music and the unplugged format gives young performers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience. The venue of Radwinter Church, given by kind permission of the Rev Gillian Mann, is an intimate and beautiful space for live music performance.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 9 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 10 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open