Rugby: Saffron Walden benefit from new sponsorship deal
- Credit: Archant
Saffron Walden Rugby Club are benefitting from a new two-year sponsorship deal with Taylor’s Service Centres in Great Dunmow and Ridgeon’s Builders Merchants.
The money will fund new kit for the junior team coaches, as well as offer overall support to the club.
And chairman Ian McKernan said: “The kit is very much appreciated and provides an identity amongst the coaches, as well as assuring we stand out from the crowd.
“We would all like to extend our thanks to Taylor’s Service Centres and Ridgeon’s for their generosity and support.”
Taylor’s Service Centres are active in the community, with over 30 years of experience in vehicle service, maintenance and repair in North Essex.
You may also want to watch:
Ridgeon’s is a fourth generation family owned business and one of the UK’s largest independent timber and builders merchants, with 25 brances in east England.
See taylorscentres.co.uk and ridgeons.co.uk for more details.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 3 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 4 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 5 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 6 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 7 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 8 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire