Swimming: Saffron Seals hand out club championship awards
- Credit: Archant
Saffron Seals handed out awards from their club championships after three competitive sessions of swimming.
A number of personal bests were set, as well as six club records, with points accumulated to see Tara Perkins and Thomas Peters share the Saffron Laundry Shield (8/9 years).
Rose Denyer and Edward Taylor won the Barker Associates Cup (10 years), as Beth Aris claimed the Ward Booth Cup (11 years).
Bayley Hindle claimed the Challenge Shield, while Ciara McAuley took the Butler Cup (12 years) and Colin Peden the Millennium Trophy.
Rebecca West won the Wilson Cup (13 years), with Ruben McLaughlin and Will Saward sharing the Lyn Fisher Challenge Cup.
You may also want to watch:
The Cole Challenge Cup (14 and over) was shared between Hetty Aris, Megan Rochester and Finley Budden, while Isla Hindle won the Janet Bright Trophy as clubperson of the year and Millie Denyer, Sam and Toby Kerrison received coaches awards.
Other awards were presented to Matilda Caldwell, Fred Wardle, Millie Wiseman, Aaron Molyneux, Imogen Hattee, Darwin Crick, Erin Matthews and Will Harris.
- 1 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 5 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Thaxted Rangers boosted by Co-op donation