Bryan Ferry’s Newmarket concert rearranged for 2021
- Credit: Picture: KEVIN RICHARDS
Roxy Music legend Bryan Ferry has rescheduled his Newmarket concert for 2021.
The Slave to Love and Jealous Guy singer was due to headline Newmarket Nights on Friday, June 26.
However, the headline show at Newmarket Racecourses can no longer be staged due to the ongoing public health situation and suspension of horseracing to crowds.
Bryan Ferry will now perform at Newmarket in 2021, The Jockey Club Live has announced.
The Do The Stand and Virginia Plain star will be headlining Newmarket Nights on Friday, July 16, 2021.
You may also want to watch:
Promoters say tickets will be automatically transferred to the 2021 show at the 2020 price.
There is no action needed to transfer tickets and gig-goers will receive their new tickets to the original email address they booked with.
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Great Anglia named train operator of the year
- 5 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 6 District council urged to cancel investment
- 7 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 8 St Clare Hospice 10k run set to take place this April
- 9 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 10 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
If you are unable to attend in 2021 you have the chance to transfer your booking to an e-voucher to come to another Jockey Club Live music event at a later date.
The Jockey Club Live will also add 10 per cent extra value to your original booking value, plus round it up to the nearest £5 for you to use on any future Jockey Club Live music event of your choice.
Alternatively, if you would like a refund, visit www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/live/ and fill in your details to request a refund.
Once requested you will receive a full refund within 21 days.