Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- Credit: Anthony Mooney
A huge new electronic music festival is coming to Essex in 2022 with Creamfields Chelmsford just announced.
The two-day camping festival will take place in Hylands Park over the Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend – Friday, June 3 and Saturday, June 4, 2022.
Hylands Park was previously home to the V Festival.
You can watch the Creamfields Chelmsford trailer below.
Creamfields is one of the world’s biggest electronic promoters.
Although no line-up details have been confirmed yet, festival-goers can expect the biggest names in electronic music in the beautiful Hylands Park at the new 50,000 capacity festival.
Organisers say: "With the iconic Hylands villa as the backdrop, the multi-stage festival will also give fans the chance to experience the colossal 15,000 capacity Steel Yard superstructure and feature an all-star line-up of dance music heavyweights that Creamfields is renowned for."
Sign up now at creamfieldschelmsford.com
The launch of Creamfields Chelmsford in the south coincides with the 25-year celebrations of the brand's award-winning sister festival in Daresbury, which is staged annually in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and attracts sell-out audiences of 70,000.
- 1 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 2 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 3 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 4 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 5 Essex newspapers are 'highly commended'
- 6 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 7 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 8 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 9 Audley End apple festival is this weekend
- 10 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
Creamfields Daresbury also returns August 25 to August 28, 2022.