Countess of Warwick's Show set for 2021 return
- Credit: Supplied by the Countess of Warwick's Country Show
Rolls Royce displays, arena events and vintage tractor ploughing will return to Easton Lodge this year at the Countess of Warwick's Country Show.
Organisers have already sold "several hundred" tickets for the show, which will take place on Sunday and Monday this August Bank Holiday weekend (August 29-30).
This year's programme includes a classic car show, art show and "all the usual major attractions".
To keep an eye on numbers, organisers are encouraging visitors to purchase tickets in advance online: https://bit.ly/3etxGmC
Spokesperson Warwick Newbury said: "The show must go on!
"Several hundred have already bought their tickets online.
You may also want to watch:
"We are expecting a record number attending this summer."
The show raises money for churches in The Five Parishes: Broxted with Chickney, Tilty, and the Eastons.
- 1 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 2 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 3 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 4 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 7 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 8 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Essex filmmaker's animated journey through the universe to be shown at Saffron Screen
- 10 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
The show is named after the Countess of Warwick, who lived at Easton Lodge until her death in 1938.