Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- Credit: Robert Talks
Villages around Saffron Walden welcomed the first flurries of snow for the year over the past week.
And while photos taken by Robert Talks in Elsenham already remind us of Christmas, Lara Windsor's sunny and snowy Rickling Green put us in mind of spring coming.
Slippery fields did not deter Rickling Green residents from going for a stroll on Monday, January 25.
In Audley End, Ewelina Toporowska caught several ducks on camera, enjoying a winter race with traffic in the distance.
And Theo, 1, went to Herbert’s Farm Playing Fields in Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
Bethany, nine, from Thaxted, had a snowball fight and made a mini snowman called Bob.
Here are some of our favourite photographs from across Uttlesford's idyllic villages.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 7 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 8 Essex filmmaker's animated journey through the universe to be shown at Saffron Screen
- 9 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?