Places available at Light Up a Life services
- Credit: Archant
Places available at hospice memorial services
Hastingwood-based St Clare Hospice still has places available at its annual Light up a Life outdoor festive memorial services.
The free to attend services from December 15-17 at 6.30pm are open to everyone and give families the opportunity to celebrate the lives of lost loves ones.
This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the separate, ticketed events will be held outside in the hospice grounds.
This will mean social distancing and the rule of six, as well as recorded music and a maximum of 100 attendees at each service.
You may also want to watch:
The events are on a first-come first-served basis and tickets must be pre-booked on the hospice’s website up to December 11.
St Clare Hospice has also recorded a virtual service which is available on its website and across its social media channels.
- 1 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 10 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
For more details visit stclarehospice.org.uk/light-up-a-life, phone 01279 773750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org