Outdoor theatre dates announced at Hatfield Forest
- Credit: National Trust Images/John Millar
Peter Rabbit, Doctor Doolittle and HMS Pinafore are headed for Hatfield Forest this summer.
Two outdoor theatre troupes will visit the forest on tour across three dates, with the first performance on Saturday, July 17.
Audiences have been promised hair-raising adventures, amazing puppets and sing-along songs at the events, all against the backdrop of the leafy National Trust nature reserve.
Henry Bexley, operations manager at Hatfield Forest, said: "To see this special place buzz with anticipation before every curtain call is something we missed last year.
"Hatfield Forest's 300-year history as a pleasure ground has never been more relevant or needed than in these times."
You may also want to watch:
Quantum Theatre presents The Tale of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny at the forest on July 17.
Illyria is at the forest on tour with Doctor Doolittle on Sunday, August 1, and HMS Pinafore on Friday, August 7.
All performances begin at 5.30pm with tickets on sale now: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/hatfield-forest
- 1 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 2 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 3 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 4 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 7 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 8 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Essex filmmaker's animated journey through the universe to be shown at Saffron Screen
- 10 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces