Holy Moly and the Crackers will play Cambridge Junction on October 26
- Credit: Archant
Rock and folk group, Holy Moly and the Crackers will be at Cambridge Junction
Rock and folk group, Holy Moly and the Crackers will be at Cambridge Junction on October 26 with a mission to bring their riotous party music to the masses.
Their recently released third album, Take A Bite is a passionate take on folk, blues and indie rock, rammed with melody, energy and positivity.
They like to think they move into the gap left between the Gossip, Arctic Monkeys, the B52s and Gogol Bordello.
The track Upside Down' is inspired by the travelling circuses of North East England. The composer, Rosie, who works with the circus when she's not touring with the band, said: "I've met some very weird, beautiful and talented performers from all over the world, and been invited to some crazy festivals and big top shows. I'm now even working on an act myself involving playing a tiny accordion while hanging upside down."
You may also want to watch:
Support from The Imaginary Hat. Doors 7pm. Advance tickets, £14 from 01223 511511 or junction.co.uk.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 7 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 8 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 9 St Mary's service held to mark death of Prince Philip
- 10 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes