Join the Rock Choir on Christmas Day
- Credit: ROCK CHOIR
Join a Christmas Day sing-a-long broadcast on YouTube at 9.30am by Rock Choir.
Everyone is invited to join in, whether they are a Rock Choir member or not.
Choir leader Thomas George will lead the session. People who are on their own will be able to send messages and connect with other families being kept apart in different households.
Some elderly care homes have already said they will broadcast this event to their residents in their lounges on Christmas Day morning.
Rock Choir moved online almost immediately when lockdown was announced. The team’s main objective was to keep members singing and connected to one other so the social aspect and their wellbeing were prioritised.
Members have just taken part in the release of a Christmas single, a version of the song Keeping The Dream Alive. All profits will go to The Mental Health Foundation.
Join in on Christmas Day via https://youtu.be/9CfhGCGfke0
- 1 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 2 District Council leader John Lodge to step down next week
- 3 Keep your chimney clean warning after blaze in Ashdon
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 MP Kemi Badenoch launches 'Buy One More Toy Appeal' for Christmas support
- 7 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 8 Community helps with tree planting at Lime Avenue, Saffron Walden
- 9 Villagers rally behind Elsenham Christmas Market
- 10 How to get tickets for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022