One-day exhibition announced to showcase Kenneth Padley
- Credit: Supplied
An Essex exhibition will highlight the achievements of naturalist, photographer and wildlife artist Kenneth Padley (1926-2006).
Artwork by Padley, who was once Head of Photography at Loughborough College of Art and Design, will be displayed and sold in Radwinter on Saturday, October 2.
The exhibition was due to coincide with the launch of a book about Padley's life and work, written by his daughter Clare Hale, in 2020.
She said: "I have been researching and collecting material for a book for some years now and have been greatly encouraged to find that the word is beginning spread about Ken’s work.
"I have been delighted to learn of paintings that I did not know existed, and to discover where certain paintings are that I remember from years ago."
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition takes place at Millstone, Hempstead Road from 10am-5pm.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 6 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 7 Thaxted - Carver Scout Group visit an Apache helicopter
- 8 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches