Saffron Walden bands to play free gig at Fairycroft House
- Credit: Supplied
Three bands from Saffron Walden will be playing a live gig at Fairycroft House this weekend.
LMC, Torino Green and Flying Symbols will play the Audley Road venue on Sunday, October 10 from noon to 4pm.
Entrance is free and there will be a fully licensed bar open.
LMC are a six-piece of young, talented and loud musicians.
This will be their first gig and organisers say they will be bringing rock and indie covers with a punk attitude.
You may also want to watch:
Torino Green are a group of St Mary’s School dads who decided to form a band while watching the Fete de la Musique in 2018.
They play pop, rock and indie covers with a few of their own songs thrown in for good measure.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 5 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 6 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 7 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 8 Thaxted - Carver Scout Group visit an Apache helicopter
- 9 Historic books have new 'long loan' home to help researchers
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
Flying Symbols are a four-piece covers band consisting of some of Saffron Walden’s most established musicians.
They will be getting you singing and dancing with classic rock covers.
All three bands met through John Shearer’s Jam Night, which happens every Thursday evening from 8pm at Fairycroft House.
Full details of the Three Band Sunday event can be found on Fairycroft House’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/fairycroft