Nicola Benedetti to play at Cambridge Corn Exchange on February 7
- Credit: Archant
Violinist Nicola Benedetti will play at Cambridge Corn Exchange on February 7 and there are still a few seats left for people under £26, the tickets are only £5.
Violinist Nicola Benedetti will play at Cambridge Corn Exchange on February 7 and there are still a few seats left.
For people under £26, the tickets are only £5.
Part of the The Boldfield Orchestral Series, the programme will be Bartók's Violin Concerto No 2 and Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique. The conductor of Klaus Makela.
The concerts celebrate 30 years of orchestral music at the Cambridge Corn Exchange with this special gala featuring Nicola Benedetti alongside the acclaimed City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra.
You may also want to watch:
Benedetti started learning to play the violin at the age of four. Aged age eight, she became the leader of the National Children's Orchestra of Great Britain. By nine, she had already passed all eight grades of musical examinations.
At 10, she began to study at the Yehudi Menuhin School for young musicians under Baron Menuhin and Natasha Boyarskaya.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 9 St Mary's service held to mark death of Prince Philip
- 10 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
Concert 7.30pm. Tickets, £44, £34, £28 and £17 from 01223 357851 or www.cornex.co.uk.