Have a go at our new Daily Pub Quiz
- Credit: Archant
Stuck at home during the coronavirus crisis and missing your local pub quiz? We’ve got the answer to your problems.
Today we’re launching our new The Daily Pub Quiz, which you can take part in from the safety of your living room.
Pubs, clubs and restaurants all shut their doors until further notice last week on Government advice to try and halt the spread of coronavirus.
As our readers can’t get to their local to satisfy their pub quiz fix, we’re bringing the pub quiz to you every day this week.
How will you do?
You may also want to watch:
Good luck getting all 15 questions right.
There will be another quiz at 1pm tomorrow.
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Great Anglia named train operator of the year
- 4 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 5 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 6 District council urged to cancel investment
- 7 St Clare Hospice 10k run set to take place this April
- 8 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 9 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 10 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight