Walden Photography competition closing date coming up
- Credit: @NAPPYSTOCK/NAPPY STUDIO
There are now only a few weeks left to enter the ‘Imaging Saffron Walden 2021’ photography competition.
The competition, open to all ages, has been organised by Saffron Walden Camera Club and Saffron Walden Initiative.
They want to celebrate the town and surrounding area with images of the landscape, townscape, environment, street scenes and activities.
Photographs must have been taken this year and be of subjects and scenes within the Parish of Saffron Walden which includes Little Walden and Audley End.
A maximum of five photos per person can be submitted by the closing date of October 17. Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The prizes for those aged 18 or under will be £50, £30 and £25 and for those over 18 will be £100, £50 and £25. There will also be a number of other photographs that will be commended by the judges.
You may also want to watch:
See Tourist Information Centre for further details, or see the Initiative and Camera Club websites.
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 Essex Highways proposes 11-week closure to main road near Thaxted
- 3 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 4 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 5 Aviation day out at Audley End for west Essex Scouts groups
- 6 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 9 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 10 Walden fire: Resident has died