Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- Credit: Archant
Saffron Walden Motor Show will return in August.
This year, the show will see traction engines and vintage cars pull up on the Common in aid of the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust.
Organiser Roger Abbot said he is excited for the event, which will run from 10am until 5pm on Sunday, August 8.
Roger said: "This is something we've run for a few years.
"I do it for charity, but there's a real interest in old motors here in Essex."
You may also want to watch:
For the first time, traction engines will be included in the show to celebrate Essex's agricultural heritage.
Roger said: "I found out there is still a lot of interest in traction engines here, which ought to be celebrated."
This year, exhibitors are raising money for the air ambulance, which recently opened a new base and visitor centre in North Weald, near Harlow.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 6 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 7 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge