Come Together's open evening seeks participants
- Credit: Saffron Hall Trust
Members of the community are being invited to a Come Together open evening.
The group works with musicians, poets and theatre-makers, shares stories and makes friends. Participants range from age 14 upwards.
They will explore some of the stories they have uncovered over the last couple of months and be sharing some of the things they have been creating.
There will be an option to take part, and a chance to chat over tea and biscuits and hear about their plans for the coming year.
The open evening on Friday, November 26 runs from 7pm to 9pm at the Friends Meeting House, High Street, Saffron Walden. The sessions will restart in January 2022. No previous experience is required to join.
Come Together is a Saffron Hall Trust project supported by Uttlesford District Council and Persimmon Homes’ Community Champions initiative.
See www.saffronhall.com or call on 01779 588 545 for more information.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Stansted Airport calls for residents' views on solar transformation plan
- 3 Saffron Walden County High School student launches campaign for a 'Quiet Room'
- 4 Will there be a White Christmas in Essex this year?
- 5 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 6 Music therapy top honour includes Walden's Together in Sound
- 7 Saffron Walden a contender in Britain's Favourite Market vote
- 8 Students bring cheer to senior citizens through Christmas Buddy Scheme
- 9 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 10 £13k raised for good causes at Saffron Walden Bonfire Night