Win tickets to see the Irishman at Saffron Screen
- Credit: Archant
Martin Scorsese’s mobster picture, The Irishman is showing at Saffron Screen on December 21 and January 7 and we have a pair of tickets for a reader to win, valid for either show.
Martin Scorsese's mobster picture, The Irishman is showing at Saffron Screen on December 21 and January 7 and we have a pair of tickets for a reader to win, valid for either show.
The director returns to the genre he knows so well, reuniting with Robert De Niro for this American gangster epic telling the tale of real life mob hitman Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran.
Adapted from the non-fiction novel I heard you paint houses by Charles Brandt, the film tells Sheeran's story, as a union official and hitman, and the part he claimed to play in the disappearance of his longtime friend Jimmy Hoffa. Also starring Al Pacino, Joe Pesci and Stephen Graham.
Anna Paquin and Harvey Keitel support.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the competition, tell us who directed this film. Email with The Irishman in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your name, address and telephone number. Answers by Monday, December 16. Usual Archant competition rules apply.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 7 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 8 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 9 St Mary's service held to mark death of Prince Philip
- 10 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes